2005-04-25

Memphis in May!

  • Beale Street Music Fest
    Yes, I'm going home for my birthday and Music Fest once again! Some things never go out of style. I had been saving up all kinds of vacation hours for a spectacular vacation this July, but it turns out those plans have been squelched. I am still reeling from the terrible reality that this ambitious romance I half-invented has expired (half of it was truly sweet and mutually celebrated though, and the graceful shavings of shared revelry and path crossing shall persist beyond this temporal coil of diaspora). What makes me happy when I'm sad and sad when I'm happy? That this, too, shall come to pass. Aye-aye!

    So, part of my recovery is to keep ROCKING OUT. And this surely will occur this weekend. Check it out:



    Shake yo booty
    GET DOWN TONIGHT!
  • 0 Commentaries:

    Post a Comment

    << Home