2006-07-20

keine da

I think this play on words stuff is gaining popularity. It always infects my head and I will share one I had this morning.

My roommate person cooked rice last night. I woke up thinking "it smells kinda like rice. kinda likes rice." echo echo, reverberate in the old noggin a few times. Then say it 10 times fast. It becomes Condoleeza Rice! Kinda Likes Rice! Err, perhaps it's a bit of a stretch.



Ok then here is this other one. I think I heard it on the radio or something before. It stuck with me: Keine da == Canada. German for "none there". Interesting eh?



I hold out on some possibility that there are people out there that find this highly amusing. Give me a phone call if you are these people!



A man in the skies is a man in disguise. I saw a man in the skies. I saw a man in disguise! This guys in between gulls. Disguise in beating girls! Disguise in beating girls.

Update
  • Lou Reed's "Satellite of Love" → "Sad Old Michael Love"! Dig it!
  • 0 Commentaries:

    Post a Comment

    << Home