2007-01-22

allstar rookies

  • Rookie report emails

    Wow I send an email in for the first time to the NBA.com rookie rankings survey and I get a mention in their results. I should either be concerned or proud. I'm not sure which:


    Vanjulio - Newport, R.I.: Rudy Gay, Garbajosa, Alexander Johnson, Kyle Lowry, Tarence Kinsey, Il Mago, The Stache, Rodney Carney, LaMarcus Aldridge
    Jarrett Jack, Josh Childress, Hakim Warrick, Danny Granger, Andrew Bogut, Ryan Gomes, Deron Williams, Julius Hodge, Nate Robinson

    RR: Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner for the most unique ballot. Congratulations, Vanjulio. Your prize is in the mail.


    Note: Childress is actually a 3rd year, thus will have no possible action in the "Rookies vs Sophmores" allstar game... whoops! Time flies.
  • 0 Commentaries:

    Post a Comment

    << Home