2007-02-09

the horrorist

why do you wear that cross around your neck? Is it only a decoration, or are you a true, Christian, believer?

yes I truly believe

Then you're never to wear it again in this castle! You see my falcon, blinded temporarily, she suffers the whims of her god patiently, til her will is submerged and she learns to sit, as your god has taught and blinded you with crosses.

You'll have me take off my cross because it offended...!

It offended no one. No, it just appeared to me to be discourteous to wear a symbol of a deity like Death.
My ancestors turned to fire to open the door that separates us from our Creator

you need no door to find god, if you believe!

Believe? If you believe in your god, and you look around this world and still believe in the goodness of a god that rules it? Famine, pestilence, sloth, disease, and Death; they rule this world.

but there is also love and life and hope

Very little of it I assure you. No. If a god of love and light ever did exist, he is long since dead. Someone, something, rules in his place.

LEAVE! LEAVE ME DEATH!!! I'D RATHER BE A PAGAN, THAN SUCCORRING FAIRY TALES.

Shadows....
ne'er come here and ring the fallen, the fallen Lucifer. ne'er to ascend again. ne'er to ascend again.

1 Commentaries:

Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

i love that song,

And When He Falleth by Theatre Of Tragedy.

12/08/2007 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home