2007-03-13

What do your music videos say about you?

Ok I could not resist the call from Mixing Memory:
  • Mixing Memory - What does your music say about you?
  • Mixing Memory - My Music (author's follow-up to the music personaly article, with links to his favorite songs' youtube clips)

    Since it became a youtube posting contest, I chose some videos more for their visual effect. None of my actual top 10 favorite songs have a real video produced for them. And without further ado, here are the best clips I could find on youtube, which speak most of my own idiolect:

  • Frayser Boy - I got dat Drink
    man I'm about to fall out! In the bay gettin lit.

  • Fugazi - Glue Man
    from the Instrument dvd

  • GNR - Breakdown
    This is my alltime favorite song!

  • Ween - The Mollusk
    This video certainly has Everything.

  • Beatles tribute video - Octopus's Garden
    This video, and Ringo Starr in general, remind me of my "crazy uncle". Even if you ain't got a crazy uncle, you know what I mean don't you?

  • Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey
    This video totally freaked me out when I was a wee lad!

  • Mötörhead - Killed by Death

  • Björk - All is Full of Love
    Something wonderful!

  • George Harrison - Got My Mind Set on You
    Animals strike curious poses, they feel the heat.

  • Screeching Weasel - Science of Myth
    Seems to be a fitting concluding clip, since this originated from a science blog.
  • 0 Commentaries:

    Post a Comment

    << Home