Portmanteau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
a blend of two (or more) words or morphemes and their meanings into one new word

I had no idea there was a word to describe the creation of other words like "fantabulous", "blitzkrieg", "addlebrained", "hawtsome", "thunderbating", and the entire class of fantastic's: "shredtastic", "radtastic", "craptastic".
so what do we call CarrotTop now?


Why does this image turn up when you google image search for "Craptastic"?
The mystery continues…

Labels: ,

0 Commentaries:

Post a Comment

<< Home